Susanne, Lois, Simon with Beagle Reena
and Martina with Peter
So close to the Hintertuxer Glacier!
We are here for you personally. From the first to the last contact always the same person for your responsibility. We also live in the same house and are always available for questions and tips.
Cancellation conditions - plan your vacation free of care
- no deposit
- You can cancel free of charge up to 1 month before arrival
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival, we charge 40% of the total price
- If you cancel during the last week before arrival we will charge 90% of the total price and if you leave before your booked departure 100%
Bookings can be canceled free of charge if a travel warning is issued for Tyrol or a travel participant has tested positive for Covid-19. (Submission of the test result necessary)
To be safe in both cases, we recommend a travel cancellation insurance. You will find all the necessary details in the booking confirmation. Here you will find all information about insurance coverage for Covid-19
These are the reasons why you should choose to come to us:
- daily fresh rolls (for a fee) also on Sundays and public holidays
- free garage parking places - no ice scraping in winter - no heat in summer
- directly access from the garage to ski and bootroom and to your apartment
- ski boots dryer
- from 01.10. to 01.05.Wellness in Hotel Hohenhaus in Hintertux for free
- in summer free entry to the outdoor pool Finkenberger Outdoor pool
- all rooms are with wooden floors for a pleasant climate living
- all sleeping rooms with own bathroom and satellite TV
- free WiFi
- Playground in summer with 2 swings and a slide (use at your own risk)
Excellent location. Madseit is only 2km from Hintertux and only 4km from Lanersbach. The bus stops in both directions can be found 150m from the house. Of course be used free of charge.
In winter the ideal entry for the "Ski and Glacierworld Zillertal 3000". Away from the slopes, the Tuxertal offers you winter hiking trails, cross-country ski run and 3 toboggan runs as well as the natural ice rink with curling rink.
A "sea full of mountains" waits for you in summer. 350km of marked hiking trails and 120km of e-mountain bike routes. Have you ever thought of skiing in summer? This is also possible. The Hintertux Glacier is the only year-round ski area in Austria!